Herbal Cosmeceuticals 🥕🌱🌹
BEWARE the 5 Most Dangerous
Drawbacks of Other Anti-Aging Products
There are many chemicals to beware of in typical skin brighteners and other anti-aging products today, but please especially watch out for:
- Parabens – These artificial preservatives are known endocrine disruptors that can negatively affect your body’s hormones. They’re also “obesogens” that can turn on a “switch” in your body that increases fat storage, and they can inhibit mitochondrial function, which has a terrible, far-reaching effects on health.
- Phthalates – These chemical additives, often hidden in fragrances, also have obesogenic properties, and have been shown to disrupt thyroid and sex hormones.
- Sulfates – These are commonly added preservatives that may have side effects like headaches, allergies, and more.
- Hydroquinone – This popular synthetic skin-bleaching ingredient may cause severe redness, burning, stinging, dryness, cracking and other problems.
- Synthetic Fragrances and Dyes – This common range of ingredients may cause headaches, respiratory and sinus irritation, dermatitis, and worse. They can also be a hidden hotbed of other dangerous chemicals, such as phthalates.
Bottom line: If you’re putting these ON your body, they’re getting INTO your body. (Yuck.)